Sunday, August 1, 2010

Well hello there....

Greetings from Texas!
Yes, I have completely neglected my blog.
I can't promise I'll do better, but for today I do have a few pictures to share.

Here are my super heroes longing to go outside on a rainy day earlier this week.
Jillian found my reading glasses one day and doesn't she look stylish...
Ian had to try them out too...
(BTW....that egg carton is empty)
We had a special treat this morning!
This is Ian alongside the Gulfstream V. This is the plane Mike will be flying at Andrews AFB. We were able to go inside the plane and look around too.
Very impressive and the kids climbed all over it!
Lastly, we are really enjoying our garden this summer.
Here is a huge tomato that we picked this week. So good!!
We are also eating fried okra just about every night.
Take a look at how tall the okra plants are!

Until next time....goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment