Here we all are!
Here is Ian anxiously awaiting his birthday cake...
he had just finished his lunch and I know he was wondering,
"What am I doing back in this chair?"
"Oh, that's why!"
Here he is chowing down...
Jillian wasn't shy about it either!Yummo!
2008 has been the fastest year of my life...the kids keep us busy.
It has also been the best year of my life...they are a delight to our hearts!
2009 will bring new and exciting adventures and challenges.
Mike will be deploying in the Spring and that was my initial reason to start this blog so that he can see what is happening day to day. It's also a way to keep in touch with you, our family and friends.
Happy New Year!
VERY cute lady! I like the new background too!
ReplyDeleteIan and Jillian are just so precious! I can't believe how big they are!! Welcome to blog-land. I'm excited to be able to watch the kids grow through your posts. Hope you have a very blessed New Year!!
ReplyDeleteIt was wonderful to see you all while you were visiting AZ! Thanks for taking the time to come by and meet the girls. And I like the bows on Jillian's shirt! :)
ReplyDeleteIt was great seeing you all over the Chritmas visit to Green Valley. You are both great parents, just as I thought you would be. God truly answers prayers. I know that a lot of folks were praying for you to have your own family together.
ReplyDeleteLove ya all!
SO glad to see you have a blog! I look forward to keeping up with the Cranstons! Miss you so much! Here are hugs for ALL of you!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are blogging! Ian and Jillian are TOO cute - love the birthday shirts and hats! I'm going to add you as a link so I can keep up with ya'll!! I think this will help a lot while your husband is deployed! He will miss ya'll so much!
ReplyDelete