Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

As much as I love putting out my Christmas decorations each year....
I must say on January 1st putting them away...not so much fun.


However, I really enjoyed a bargain of a deal that I got on our Christmas stockings this year. The personalization and shipping were free and they were on sale.



Aren't they so cute! I got them from http://www.ballarddesigns.com/

The thing I love most is that there were 2 other stockings next to mine and Mike's this year! I still have to pinch myself whenever I see the kids names on anything. Love it!!

We spent the afternoon playing with the kids and we got in a little shopping too!

Mike used his Christmas money and bought himself a new iPhone. It is so cool! Here he is showing it off and Ian has the Fisher Price version that he's chewing on. ha

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lady, Love the stockings, did you find stocking holders somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I love the stocking holders as well! And what does Mike think of the iPhone? I keep hoping my phone might die someday so I can have a good reason to replace it with an iPhone.

    ReplyDelete