Monday, February 2, 2009

Good Intentions

Another week has passed since I last posted. My apologies...
We had a great week and I just flaked on taking pictures. We were visited by Christy & Vivienne on Thursday. Vivienne is 7 months old and just beautiful! Jillian really liked bringing Vivienne toys. It was a good opportunity to practice being "gentle".
On Friday, my dear friend, Christine came over to see us and meet Ian & Jillian. Christine is a friend from Del Rio who has recently relocated here to the San Antonio area. I love that we have more friends near us!
This morning the kids and I had plans of making a quick trip to Costco before lunch to load up on some needed supplies. Here is Jillian very happy about the prospect of a little road trip to our favorite place that has the BIG shopping carts!
Here is Ian belted in and ready to go. It's hard to make him smile for the camera, but my Mom started playing this little game with he and Jillian when they were itty bitty. We say, "Where's Ian?". Once we have "looked around" we "find" him waiting to smile back at us! Here is the result of the game every time...this sweet face (now with 8 teeth) grinning up a storm! Love it!
Our intentions of going past the driveway onto Costco were squelched when I saw my tire pressure light on. I ran over some kind of large plastic something in the road last night on my way home from church. Anyway, I decided that we'd stay home for now, just to be safe. Mike came home to the rescue, showed me how to check the tire pressure (they were a little low) and now he's off to fill the tires up with a bit of air. Here we are back inside. I think Jillian is a little disappointed about missing out on a Costco run. Maybe later, sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment