Friday, March 27, 2009

Birthday, family and milestones continue...

Happy Birthday, Mitch! 
My nephew turned 15 years old today. 
Where have the years gone? Mitch is growing up into a very loving, caring and generous young man. I am very proud of him! Happy Birthday to the Biggest Sweetest Littlest Man! 
We love you!

I took these pics of the kids earlier this week.
Can you take a guess at what they are doing?

Watching a Baby Einstein video. They love 'em! (me, too!)

As I mentioned in the title of my post, the milestones are continuing here in our house. 
Ian is standing for looong periods of time all by himself. I took this picture of him today. I think his elastic sunglasses were providing some balance and he was getting good traction with his tennis shoes. 

I made a collage of our family to put in the play room.
I think it turned out so cute! I used a big poster frame with the heavy plastic that covers it. I got the idea from a friend of mine who did the same thing in her kids playroom. (Thanks Ellengray for the idea!) Now I just need to adhere it to the wall with some serious reinforcements!

Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment