Wednesday, March 4, 2009

O Happy Day...markers and free stamps!

I finally spent my birthday/Christmas money! I have been wanting these new markers.
They are called Copic markers and they are fabulous. I went to a class at Stamp Antonio a few months ago and fell in love with them. I found a great price from Our Craft Lounge. A few days after ordering a package came in the mail and I was doing the happy dance down at the cluster box. Unfortunately, when I opened the box I found stamps (although very cute) instead of my Copic markers. When I called customer service at OCL, they apologized, sent out a new package with my 3 sets of markers and said, "for your trouble, please keep the stamps!" Again another happy dance commenced right there in my kitchen.
Here are the stamps. Aren't they cute?
Now...if I can just find time to play???

No comments:

Post a Comment