Ugh...its been over a week since I last made a post. I've got to get better with this. Where does the time go? I thought I would post a few pics of Ian & Jillian and catch you up on what they've been doing.
First Chocolate Chip Cookie
I thought they'd quickly gobble these up. The first photo is of Jillian moving her cookie pieces to her cup holder. She usually puts items there that she doesn't care for. This was a bad sign, but when she looked up...
Ian's new get away
I keep a bunch of the kids books in this basket (Longaberger, of course) downstairs for them to pull out and look at whenever. Lately, I find Ian inside the basket, just sitting and looking at the books all around him.Such sweetness!
I put in a video for the kids earlier in the week while I did some quick cleaning up in their room. Last I looked they were both sitting on the floor enjoying Baby Shakespeare. Not 2 minutes later did I look out but to find little Miss here...
I Gotta Wear Shades!
No comments:
Post a Comment