Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Missing Daddy!

As little as she is I know Jillian misses her Daddy, just as much as we all do! Yesterday when I asked her "where's daddy's picture?", she was able to spot him immediately and point to his picture. It was so sweet and I was able to get a picture of her doing it.
Whenever she and Ian see their Daddy on ichat, they light up and smile, wave and blow kisses! I am so thankful for our computer and being able to see and talk to Mike almost every day when he is half way across the world!
We love you and we miss you, Daddy!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, that is so sweet! i am so thankful you are still able to communicate as often as possible too. Thank goodness for modern technology!

    I have been thinking and praying for all of you, these past few weeks. I'm sure the homecoming countdown has begun!

    Hang in there Stacey!
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete