It's Palm Sunday. Mike and I went to church today and we were thankful for a great message and a reminder to think about the coming week as we remember the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross. This Passion Week is so important to me as I remember the death, burial and resurrection of my Savior. He died for my sins; past, present and future. Even more importantly, He conquered death and because of that, I have eternal security.
I am thankful!!
Mike's parents took us out to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory.
Here are a few photos:
Ian liked getting out tonight. He had fun looking at all the people milling about the restaurant.
Claudette and I looking through the menu.
Jillian and Daddy having fun at dinner.
Mike and his Dad.
Then we ventured down to Build-a-Bear. 



Mike recorded little messages to go into each of the kids stuffed animals. This way they can hear Daddy's voice whenever they wish while he is deployed.
They had fun building their bears...putting their hearts in and stuffing them with fluff.
Jillian and I helping to put the heart in to her kitty cat.
Ian and Mike waiting patiently for their turn.
Ian picked a koala to build.
Here are the kids with Mike and their new friends!
how sweet... ive been wanting to take my kiddos to build-a-bear, but just havent... looks like you had a fun time!!!
ReplyDelete