Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This-n-That

We took Ian & Jillian in for their 15 month well baby check yesterday. They are both healthy and growing like weeds. They did such a great job waiting for the Dr. We did our best to entertain them. After the appt. we went down the hall to immunizations...not so much fun down there and I chose not to photograph the unhappiness...
But we did enjoy Red Robin for lunch to help make up for the awful shots.
Tonight I made spaghetti & meatballs for dinner. Our friend from Dover, DE has been down at Lackland for the last 4 months going through Basic Training and now Tech school. We had him over tonight.
The meal was a hit with Jillian

and Ian, too!
Here is Luke Young with the kids. Luke is 19 years old and we met him when he was just 8.
Wow...do I feel old or what? He laughed when I introduced him to the babies as Mr. Young.

1 comment:

  1. Stacy, they're getting so big! I love Jillian's bangs. Your hair looks great too! We need to get together, as soon as we are sickness-free over here. We've had stomach bugs and colds all week. Talk to you soon!
    christy

    ReplyDelete