Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday I took Ian in for a follow up appt. The Dr. said that he could still hear some stuff in his chest, but that he was improving.
We'll be back in on Tuesday for a well baby check up on both I & J.
Here is Ian waiting patiently for the Dr. to arrive.
Mike asked for a vegetable dinner this weekend. I was happy to comply. I found some nice looking okra at HEB. It was delicious along with fried potatoes, sliced tomatoes and pinto beans.
If you've never had fried okra before...you must try it! I was thinking of my Grandpa who just passed away in February while I was cutting it up. He loved fried okra!
Ian and I had a little play date on Saturday morning while Mike and Jillian went to the post office.
Lastly, these are Jillian's knees. She was walking outside on the sidewalk and down she went (2 times). The first of many owies!

No comments:

Post a Comment