Friday, January 16, 2009

Crafting with Friends and First Haircuts

We had a lot of fun today!
My friend, Jennifer, and her kids came over. We usually get together every couple of weeks and work on little crafts. It's lots of fun for everyone! Ian & Jillian played with Trevor and Callie. Jenn & I worked on our projects.

I made this hair bow holder for Jillian.


Jenn worked on some cute baby thank you cards for a friend of hers.

Sweet Callie even brought some of her projects to work on. Isn't she a doll?

When Mike got home we decided to call up the gal who cuts his hair and see if she'd be willing to give Ian a little trim.

Here he is being so patient and I think really enjoying his haircut!

We also asked Kathy to trim Jillian's bangs and even out the back a bit. She needed a little distraction to help her sit still. She got to play with my watch.

Well, here they are with Kathy after the haircuts.
They look a lot more grown up to me.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the bow holder! And how I remember our kide first haircuts, I think I teared up for each one! I do agree, it does make them look just a wee bit older! Love Jillian waving!

    Please Jennifer I said hello, and feel free to check out my blog if you have a chance! I'd love to hear from ya!

    ReplyDelete