Sunday was a special day, as they always are.
Yesterday was Sanctity of Life Sunday which is the day we remember how precious life truly is. We believe that life begins at conception and that every life is precious to God.
Psalm 139:13-16, "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."
That is why it was with great joy that we dedicated Ian & Jillian to the Lord yesterday at church.

The elders of the church prayed over our family.
Mike read the verse that we love from
Ephesians 3:20
Unto Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all we can ask or think according to the power that works within us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever.
The Lord has forever changed our life through His grace and mercy toward us. Most importantly, He has given us new life in Jesus Christ when we trusted Him as our Savior. We are so thankful for our children! It is our prayer that God would continue to give us wisdom to raise and train Ian & Jillian up in the knowledge of the Lord and that the Lord would draw them to Himself so that one day they would come to know Jesus as their personal Savior.
Lady How cool was that? We had the message on the same thing yesterday and baby dedications as well. Blogging early this morning, are we?
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family!
ReplyDelete