Sorry it has taken me a few days to post. I don't know where this week has gone. They are going by just too fast! We had a playdate with Daniel Rice on Thursday (sorry I didn't get any good face shots of the kids together) and everyone had a great time.
I've also been just amazed at the work God is doing in the life of the Stamps Family. The gal, Kelly, is a friend of my sister's (they attend the same church in NW Arkansas). God is in the business of making miracles and that's just what He has done in the life of their new baby daughter, Harper. Go here to learn about their story...exciting stuff!!
Well, my wonderful husband will be turning 38 years old on Monday. However, since his big day is during the week, I thought it would be nice to celebrate his birthday today with some of his
Air Force Friends.
Here is the birthday boy blowing out the candles on his cake!
No comments:
Post a Comment